Friday, August 5, 2011

Removeable wallpaper and wal decals



When you look at model homes, don't you just fall in love with the bold use of wallpaper and think to yourself, "If I could do this in my home it would look so professional".  If you tend to redecorate every 15 to 20 years, I say go for it.  Pick a pattern you love and wallpaper away.  If, like me, you like to redecorate every 5 minutes, it might be best to stick to removeable wallpaper and decals.  I especially love the idea that you can wallpaper in a house that you are renting and not have to live in a white box, or that you can give your childrens room a real fun personality that can easily change as they grow.  Check out the removeable paper at http://www.tempaperdesign.com/ and the custom graphics at wall http://www.dalidecals.com/ .  A quick search in google and you will find that there are quite a few companies getting into the groove with this cool product.  If you have used removeable paper or decals, send me your pictures and I will post them on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment